- These Jeffrey Campbell flats are so adorable! I own a pair of lace up flats in black but they have been impossible to wear with the cold weather so I am totally eyeing a pair of neutral ones!
- I personally think saddle bags are so, so cute for the spring/summer time and Rebecca Minkoff makes such great bags! I own like 5 already and I just can’t get enough of the styles!
- Sunglasses are one of my weaknesses when it comes to buying new accessories for the warmer months. I have been obsessed with these bright colors that Ray-ban makes and a pair of these are definitely on my list.
- I do paint my nails in pale shades all year round but I especially go crazy with the pastels and baby pinks in the spring. Essie polishes never disappoint in color and how long they last on my nails!
- I’ve just realized lately that I do not own a good pair of ripped jeans that I actually like! I will be on the hunt for a cute pair of distressed denim like this Blank NYC pair.
- I already own this Jo Malone perfume and I don’t know why but I usually shy away from it during the winter, until this past week I have been reaching for it and fell back in love with the scent. It’s so feminine but not too over-powering, which is perfect!
- Turquoise jewelry. I am all about it! I love this Kendra Scott necklace so much! This color looks so nice with tan skin…just dreaming of those days ahead!
These are some items that I am looking forward to use during the springtime! I cannot wait for spring to get here so I can break out my dresses and cute shoes! It is so hard to hold back from buying every cute new thing I see! I love all the bright colors and crisp whites so much. I just want everything! haha